|System → Creator → Modular Buildings10181 << 10182 >> 10183|
10182 Café Corner is a Modular Buildings set released in 2007. It includes 3 minifigures and contains 2056 pieces to create a large building with a cafe on the ground floor and a hotel on the top floors. It can be combined with the 10185 Green Grocer, 10190 Market Street, 10197 Fire Brigade, 10211 Grand Emporium, 10218 Pet Shop, 10224 Town Hall and 10232 Palace Cinema to create the Street layout. Unlike the others, it features a sign that sticks out from the right side, reading "HOTEL".
- An alternate model is shown on LEGO.com, although there are no instructions for it.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Add realistic architecture to your LEGO Town!
Developed by LEGO fans and designers working together, this detailed and realistic street corner scene features plenty of special colors, rare LEGO pieces and creative building techniques, as well as authentic interior details and modular construction to let you enlarge the neighborhood as your LEGO collection grows.
- Built completely on minifigure scale!
- Includes 3 townspeople minifigures!
- Street base measures 10" x 10" (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) and building stands over 14" (36 cm) high!
- Realistic features include opening front door, café tables with umbrellas, striped awning, "Hotel" sign, trash can, street light, bench and more!
- Top two stories lift off to reveal inner rooms and staircases!
- Connectors at base of model allow you to join 4 Café Corners together!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds