|System → Creator10252 << 10253 >> 10254|
10253 Big Ben is a Creator Expert set released on June 15, 2016 for VIP members and July 1 as a general release. It was designed by Jamie Berard. A smaller-scaled Architecture model of Big Ben (21013) was released in 2012.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Build the world’s best-known clock tower!
Recreate one of London’s best-known landmarks with the amazing LEGO® Creator Expert Big Ben set. This highly-detailed model captures the grandeur of the 96-meter neo-gothic styled Elizabeth Tower with the adjoining east wing of the Palace of Westminster, and features a sculptural facade with windows, statues and shields, the iconic clock tower with its golden spires and intricate detailing, the Ayrton Light, and 4 beautifully crafted clock dials with movable hour and minute hands. Remove the top of the tower and you’ll find the Big Ben bell! A grass area, tree and sidewalk depicting the building’s location add the finishing touch to this magnificent model.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.