|System → City3367 << 3368 >> 3370|
The rocket is made from four cylindric pieces, one stacked on the other on the front and back, with two large columns on the right and left. On top are four smaller cylindric pieces, one stacked on top of the other on the front and back, with a cockpit its tip. The cockpit is made from two new cylindric pieces on the front and back, that intertwine with a wide cone. The cockpit has a modernized version of the Classic Space logo sticker placed on it. The cockpit features interchangeable systems of a seat to sit a astronaut minifigure and a tray holding on a satellite.
The space centre is all built on top of a road baseplate. On the right and left on the back of the space centre are ten bright red support stands with a working elevator in between them. There is a pin on each side of the road to lock the transporter for take off. On the right of the space centre is an Octan tank and a countdown board.
The computer room has tall bright red slopes on the right and left with glass pieces hinged down. On top of the computer room is a satellite dish. Inside the computer room is a desk made from nougat slanted bricks. The desk has a computer with keyboard, telephone, and screen on it.
- The rocket included with this set most closely resembles either a Titan IV or Atlas V type of rocket actually used by NASA.
- The rocket can be attached to 3367 Space Shuttle
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Send the LEGO® City space explorers on a mission to Mars!
3...2...1...blastoff! It’s a big day at the LEGO® City Space Centre and everyone is readying the rocket to launch! Fill up with fuel first and use the mechanic to adjust the rocket’s engines. Activate the elevator to load the astronauts into their cockpit. Then get back to the control center to start the countdown. Make it your mission to send this super crew into space!
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 astronauts, an operator and a mechanic
- Features rocket, control center, launch platform, satellite, countdown clock, vehicle, spacesuit, fuel tank and tool station
- Fill up the rocket with the fuel tank and pump!
- Activate the elevator to lift the astronauts up to the cockpit!
- Use the tools to adjust the rocket engines!
- Load the satellite before blastoff!
- Rocket measures over 14” (35cm) tall
- Control center measures over 5” (12cm) wide and 2” (5cm) tall
- Vehicle measures over 1” (2cm) wide and 2” (5cm) long
- Launch platform measures over 10” (25cm) wide, 10” (25cm) long and 11” (27cm) tall
The rocket attached to the space center by a TECHNIC beam socket.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- Download PDF Instructions from LEGO.com - , ,