|System → Mixels41522 << 41523 >> 41524|
Hoogi is primarily tan and dark tan. He has two feet each consisting of tan slopes at the back, a black ball joint brick, two sloped dark tan bricks at the front, and two transparent cheese slopes facing different directions at the front. The legs attach to the body using mini ball joints. Below the grey ball socket bricks in the body is a 2x2 tan plate, and above them is the rest of the body, largely composed of tan bricks. Hoogi's lower jaw is composed of an upward-sloping 2x2 tan slope, and two white teeth fit in the holes at the front of the top of this brick. His eyes, made with printed white spherical elements, attach to the side of his head above the jaw. At the top of his head is a 1x2 dark tan plate, and behind that is a dark tan 2x2 plate with a knob in the centre. A transparent cheese slope is attached to this knob. From the sides of his body sprout two long arms. The upper arms consist of ball and socket bricks with a tan and a dark tan cheese slope on top of each one. The lower arms have a tan 2x2 at the bottom, a grey socket brick attaching to the upper arm at the centre, and a dark tan 2x2 plate with a knob in the centre. A transparent cheese slope is attached to this knob, like at the top of the body. At the front of the lower arm is a tri-hinged black brick, with three of Hoogi's six fingers attaching to each one. The fingers are tan with silver grey claws.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Give a massive hug with HOOGI!
HOOGI is the slowest moving of the Spikels. This curious-looking member of the fun-loving tribe has giant fang teeth and is also super-affectionate, giving the biggest hugs with its lanky arms. Nixels creatures better watch out! While HOOGI walks as slowly as a zombie, getting grabbed by those spiky claw hands can be very painful. So you may want to avoid a HOOGI hug!
- Features long arms, spiky claw hands, fang teeth and posable joints
- Collect all three members of the Spikels tribe to build the super Mixels tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall
- His name comes from the word "hug".
- This is one of three third-wave Mixels sets to include a Nixel.