|System → Harry Potter → Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone4722 << 4723 >> 4726|
|Diagon Alley Shops|
4723 Diagon Alley Shops is a Harry Potter set containing a shop in Diagon Alley, which was released in 2001. The background is cardboard and fixed in place by a base piece. The minifigure included is Hermione Granger in casual blue clothing only found in this set.
A small starter set containing only 80 pieces, 4723 Diagon Alley Shops contains many things a young witch or wizard would purchase for the school year: potions, spellbooks, wizard robes, a cash register, a broomstick, a frog, and a rack with different types of transparent colourful wands, a rat, an owl, a dried scorpion, a crystal ball, and a pink wizard hat.
- The only other sets that portray particular shops at Diagon Alley are 4719 Quality Quidditch Supplies and 4714 Gringotts Bank.
- Together with 4721 Hogwarts Classrooms and 4722 Gryffindor House, this was one of three sets where the walls were made of cardboard.
- In 2011, another version of Diagon Alley was made (10217 Diagon Alley) which was less general and more book/movie specific, featuring Gringotts, Borgin and Burkes, and Ollivander's.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (see an archive of the product's page)
Shop in Diagon Alley!
For all their school needs, wizards visit Diagon Alley. There's plenty to see and do in these magical shops. Includes Hermione Granger™ and backdrop for two rooms.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds