|System → Harry Potter → The Goblet of Fire4766 << 4767 >> 4768|
|Harry and the Hungarian Horntail|
4767 Harry and the Hungarian Horntail is a Harry Potter set released in 2005. It recreates the first task of the Triwizard Tournament, where the four champions must each face a different dragon and retrieve a golden egg. The minifigures included are Harry Potter, Professor Dumbledore, and Mad-Eye Moody.
This set features the large Hungarian Horntail and a standset up for the audience watching the first Triwizard task. Also a part of the set is a magnetic golden "egg" which Harry can get on his broom and a magnetic piece can be attached to his hand.The Hungarian Horntail has a chain attached to its foot and to the stand.
- Many descriptions of the set describe Harry himself having a magnetic hand, not a magnetic piece which Harry can hold.
- This is the only set to include a magnetic minifigure hand piece (Harry uses this to hold onto the golden egg).
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (see an archive of the product's page)
Grab the golden egg to complete the first task!
To complete the first task of the Triwizard Tournament, Harry needs to grab the golden egg - but he must get past the angry Hungarian Horntail dragon first! When the fire-breathing dragon breaks loose, not even the audience is safe! Launch Harry's broom, then use his magnetic hand to grab the prize!
- Includes Harry Potter, Professor Dumbledore, Mad-Eye Moody, magnetic golden egg and more!
- Use Harry's special magnetic hand to pick up magnetic golden egg!
- Spectator stand topples when the Horntail breaks free - pull the chain to release the stand!