|System → City → Coast Guard60012 << 60013 >> 60014|
|Coast Guard Helicopter|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Fly to the sailor’s rescue in the Coast Guard Helicopter!
Take flight in the Coast Guard Helicopter and search the sea for the stranded sailor! Find his broken down catamaran sailboat with a falling sail function before the great white shark does! Lower the diver down with the functioning winch and help the rescuer to lift the sailor out of the water with the life preserver. Spin the rotors to take off and return him to LEGO® City! Includes 4 minifigures with accessories: pilot, diver, rescuer and a sailor.
- Includes a great white shark and 4 minifigures with accessories: pilot, diver, rescuer and a sailor
- Features a working winch, wheels and spinning rotors
- Also includes a catamaran sailboat with falling sail function
- Accessories include a life jacket and diving gear
- Lower the winch and rescue the sailor!
- Spin the helicopter’s rotors!
- Measures over 3" (10cm) high, 11" (30cm) long and 12" (31cm) wide
- Catamaran sailboat measures over 4" (11cm) high, 3" (10cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide
- Shark measures over 2" (7cm) long, 1" (3cm) wide and less than 1" (2cm) high
- This set was designed by Pierre Normandin.