|System → City60015 << 60016 >> 60017|
The set consists of two main models: the tanker truck and the small fueling station.
The tanker truck is mainly built with a colourscheme of white, red, and green; such as the Octan Company generally makes. The cockpit of the truck features room to seat the minifigure, and on the roof of the cockpit are some translucent orange pieces acting as lights. In front of the seating area is a transparent windshield, and on the sides are some side mirrors. Below the windshield are some more translucent elements acting as headlights. On each side of the seating area is a white door, and behind each door is the Octan logo. Behind the entire seating area is the fuel tank, which is mainly white with stickers or printing giving it green and red decorations, with the Octan logo situated next to the word "Energy" in green. Behind the word "Energy" is a small decoration featuring three leaves on a branch. Below the tank is a coiled-up black and yellow hose.
The service station is also mainly white, red, and green. On the far left is a flat brick with a sticker that allows it to look like a computer screen, and on its right is a sloped brick with printing on it functioning as a keypad. A black hose with a yellow nozzle at the end extends from behind the service station.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Keep the LEGO® City vehicles moving with the powerful Tanker Truck!
Keep LEGO® City moving with the Tanker Truck! Deliver another load of gasoline to the tank station! Back the truck into position, connect the hose and fill up the pump! Then climb onto the roof and close the fuel valve. With so many cars, trucks and motorcycles in LEGO City, the Tanker Truck driver's job is never done. Includes a Tanker Truck driver minifigure.
- Includes Tanker Truck driver minifigure
- Features retractable hose, valve and fire extinguisher
- Gas pump features terminal and filler hose
- Accessories include coffee cup and a ladder
- Refuel the gas pump!
- Reel in the fuel hose!
- Keep the vehicles of LEGO® City fueled!
- Measures over 3" (8cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- It is curious to note that the "Energy" part of the logo is by far larger than Octan's main logo, suggesting the company might be trying to "go green". It is also completely green instead of half red and half green like in older sets, and has three small leaves on it.
- This set was designed by Pierre Normandin.