|System → City60017 << 60018 >> 60019|
The main feature of the set is the cement mixer. The mixer has eight wheels in total; four in the front, underneath the cockpit, and four at the rear. The front of the mixer is mainly yellow. The seating area seats the driver, and the front and roof of the cockpit folds down, allowing one to place the minifigure inside. Inside the cockpit is a blue steering wheel. On either side of the seating area is a small yellow door that can be opened and closed. In front of the seating area is a clear, transparent windshield, and over attached to the windshield is the cab's yellow roof. On top of the roof is a 1x6 white plate and on top of that are three 1x2 translucent-orange tiles acting as lights. 18 dark grey studs are included for the concrete.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Deliver cement to the LEGO® City construction site!
Lay the foundation for a new LEGO® City building with the heavy-duty Cement Mixer! Drive into position, rotate the drum, aim the chute and pour! Hurry to help the construction worker lay the cement before it hardens with the shovel and wheelbarrow! Includes 2 minifigures: a driver and a construction worker with assorted accessories.
- Includes 2 minifigures: driver and a construction worker with assorted accessories
- Features rotating drum, movable chute and tipping cab section
- Accessories include shovel, coffee cup, wheelbarrow and 18 cement-colored bricks
- Rotate the drum!
- Pour the cement!
- Tip the cab to access the engine bay!
- Measures over 3" (8cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide
- This mixer is very similar to the earlier 7990 Cement Mixer. Differences included the color scheme, pouring chute and tippable cab.
- This is one of the very few cement mixers made by LEGO.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds