|System → City → Cargo60021 (1, 2) << 60022 >> 60023|
60022 Cargo Terminal is a City set that was released in August 2013. It contains a cargo plane, a cargo loader conveyor truck, a control tower, a fuel truck, a fork-lift, lots of accessories and cargo, and 5 minifigures.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Load up the cargo plane for an air delivery!
Get busy loading the cargo at the LEGO City® Cargo Terminal! Open the cargo plane doors and help the workers to move the conveyor belt into position. Load the boxes onto the belt and push them into the plane! Use the ATV and the forklift’s adjustable forks to pick up the gold bars and drive them through the cargo plane’s opening tail. Then, fill up the tanks with the Octan™ truck, radio the control tower and taxi off for another delivery! Includes 5 minifigures with accessories: pilot, controller and 3 workers.
- Includes 5 minifigures with accessories: pilot, controller and 3 workers
- Features a cargo plane, control tower, conveyer belt, Octan™ truck, forklift and a buildable ATV
- Cargo plane features opening doors and tail, 4 engines and a sleek design
- Control tower features rotating radar dish, antenna and space for a minifigure
- Conveyer belt features adjustable and moving conveyor
- Accessories include a pallet with 2 storage boxes and 12 gold bars, a pallet with tires, a pallet with 6 cargo boxes, a crowbar and a coffee cup
- Open up the doors and load up the cargo!
- Lift the heavy loads with the forklift
- Get clearance from the control tower and prepare to take off
- Fill up the plane with Octan™ gas
- Cargo plane measures over 6" (17cm) high, 22" (57cm) long and 17" (44cm) wide
- Control tower measures over 10" (27cm) high, 3" (9cm) wide and 2" (6cm) long
- Forklift measures over 2" (7cm) high, 3" (9cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide
- Conveyer belt measures over 1" (3cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide
- Octan™ truck measures over 1" (3cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide
- The workers have the new hat with headphones.
- This set was designed by Pierre Normandin.