|System → City60160 << 60161 >> 60162|
|Jungle Exploration Site|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Discover the secrets of the jungle with the LEGO® City explorers!
Uncover amazing things at the Jungle Exploration Site, featuring a plane wreck with opening cockpit, amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and winch, heavy observation truck with minifigure cab, folding crane arm, observation room and space for the included motorbike on the back, plus an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cab, and cave and temple build. Includes 7 minifigures, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Includes 7 minifigures: a pilot, 2 drivers and 4 scientist/explorers, plus leopard, crocodile, snake, frog and 2 spider figures.
- Features an amphibious helicopter with minifigure cockpit, winch, spinning rotors and pontoons, plus a heavy observation truck with an articulated crane arm, room for the kayak on top and motorcycle on the back, and an amphibious vehicle with minifigure cockpit and storage compartments.
- Also includes a plane wreck build with opening cockpit and room for a box, a cave with leopard pounce function, a temple with boulder release and trapdoor functions, plus a buildable Venus flytrap with closing ‘mouth’.
- Remove the top of the truck to access the observation room.
- Lift up the plane’s cockpit with the crane arm to discover the treasure.
- Push the release function on the back of the cave to make the leopard pounce.
- Lower the helicopter winch and haul away the treasure.
- Pull the vine to send the boulder tumbling.
- Pull the lever to release the temple trapdoor.
- Push the top of the Venus flytrap down to trap the spider.
- Accessory elements include a map, 2 boxes, one red crystal, one red diamond, 2 golden frog statues, boulder, shovel, crowbar, chicken leg, machete, compass, axe, paddle and a buildable campfire.
- Helicopter with rotors measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Heavy observation truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Amphibious vehicle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Kayak measures over 4” (12cm) long.
- Plane and temple build measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (32cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- Venus flytrap build measures over 2” (7cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Crocodile figure measures over4” (11cm) long.
- Leopard figure measures over 3” (8cm) long.