|System → Castle → Crusaders6060 << 6061 >> 6062|
The wall could be folded at the middle via hinged bricks. It's similar in design to wall segments of other contemporary sets that could all be combined through Technic pins.
The siege tower has a dropable gangplank at the second level. Next to the rear wheels extend two beams on either side of the siege engine, allowing the soldiers to push the tower forward. Siege engines released after this model lacked details such as this, often giving no indication as to how they are moved.
The three included Crusaders soldiers have torso pieces with crossed axe crests.
- Other fortification/siege tower combinations
- 6059 Knight's Stronghold (Black Knights)
- 6062 Battering Ram (1987)
- 8800 Vladek's Siege Engine (2004, Knights' Kingdom II)
- 7037 Tower Raid (2008, Castle (2007))
- Similar siege towers
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
|view · talk · Castle sets of 1984|
|6010 Supply Wagon | 6022 Horse Cart | 6030 Catapult | 6040 Blacksmith Shop | 6061 Siege Tower | 6073 Knight's Castle | 6080 King's Castle | 6103 Knights | KC110 Black Falcon Key Chain|
|[ full list ]|