|System → Pirates → Pirates (faction)6267 << 6268 >> 6270|
Amongst other ships of the Pirates theme, it is generally a medium size ship. It contain Captain IronHook and 3 other pirate crew minifigures. The ship is armed with a cannon (unshootable in the USA version of the set) that is mounted to a 4x4 turntable in the centre of the haul with a 'hidden' treasure chest. At the rear of the ship contains a traditional pirate flag mounted on a pole. On the 'higher' rear deck, there are several utilities including flintlock pistols, cutlasses, a map and a compass piece with a brown ladder descending to the 'lower' haul of the ship. It's the only bigger ship of the theme that doesn't have a steering wheel or a cabin. Along the rims of the ship are black plates and slope pieces generally to represent a railing or fence on most other ships of the theme.
Near the front deck of the ship contains the single mast, pirate flag and sails which connect by string to the rear flag and small front sail of the ship. Unlike most other ships, the front of the ship doesn't have a statue minifigure below the front mast. Instead, it has a dragon plume mounted on light grey angle pieces with a string piece attaching the the mast.
This was one of several ships Captain IronHook used to travel on the seas with his crew.
- This is the only truly fore-and-aft rigged ship of the Pirates theme since it doesn't have square rigs.
- The jib (the foremost staysail) is the same as in 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner.
- The striped gaff mainsail with the Jolly Roger pattern was only available in this set.
- It appears in the video game LEGO Racers on the Pirate Skull Pass track in the third and sixth circuits engaged in a battle with the 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds