|System → Legends of Chima70145 << 70146 >> 70147|
|Flying Phoenix Fire Temple|
The trans blue ice tank is piloted by Stealthor. It has ice detailing and resembles a Saber-Tooth Tiger. It features a claw-attack function and a detachable flying vehicle.
The gate to the temple is decorated with gold and has two orange phoenix wings. On each side is a flame-pit next to two long walls. The flying Fire Phoenix itself has two large wings with a cannon tower on each side that shoot fire balls. the middle section of the temple features a big phoenix head, with a fire Chi to power up the temple into Fire Chi Power Mode. On the back of the head is a handle to push the head forward and into Power Mode. Under the head is a storage compartment that looks like a safe, where you can store five fire balls. On the back is a handle for easy holding, and under is a spot for your finger to push and release fire bombs. In the center of the temple there is a chi pool filled with chi orbs.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Activate fire CHI power mode to escape Saber-tooth attackers in the Flying Phoenix Fire Temple!
It’s the ultimate fire vs. ice showdown as the Saber-tooth warriors attack the all-powerful Phoenix tribe’s Fire Temple. Can they capture the great Phoenix leader Fluminox and his CHI and take control of the entire Kingdom of Chima? Behind the gates, there’s a pool of fire balls and an array of red-hot weaponry to put the heat on the invaders. Help Flinx defend the Temple from the gun turret and unleash the fire bombs. Act quickly before the Saber-tooth vehicle breaks down the Temple walls with its powerful clawing function. Or activate fire CHI power mode to convert part of the temple into a huge flying Phoenix, taking the thrilling action to the sky against the ejected Saber-tooth flyer!
- Includes 7 minifigures with weapons: Fluminox, Flinx, Foltrax, Tormak, Li’Ella, Stealthor and Voom Voom
- Phoenix Fire Temple features base opening/closing function, load-and-fire bombing feature, 2 gun turrets with gun sight and seats for minifigures, opening gate, pool of fire balls and translucent flame elements, plus fire CHI power mode flying Phoenix with fire CHI, ball shooters, load-and-fire bombing feature and phoenix detailing
- Saber-tooth vehicle features clawing function, CHI, ball shooter, ice fangs, claws and tail plus detachable flyer with posable wings
- Weapons include a Wingfurno for Fluminox, Flikker for Flinx, Emberstaf for Foltrax, Tygafyre for Tormak, Roarburn for Li’Ella, Koldstaf for Stealthor and a Double Axicles for Voom Voom
- Place Phoenix minifigures in the gun turret seats and target the invaders
- Unleash the fire bombs
- Enter fire CHI power mode to convert part of the Temple into a flying Phoenix!
- Claw the temple wall with the Saber-tooth vehicle
- Detach the Saber-tooth flyer and shoot the ice orbs
- Phoenix Fire Temple measures over 6" (16cm) high, 17" (44cm) long and 18" (46cm) wide, and over 3" (10cm) high, 15" (39cm) long and 17" (45cm) wide in fire-up mode
- 2-in-1 Saber-tooth vehicle measures over 6" (16cm) high, 8" (21cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide
- Saber-tooth detachable flyer measures over 2" (6cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 7" (18cm) wide
- This is the largest Chima set ever.