|System → NINJAGO70651 << 70652 >> 70653|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
- Electrify the enemy with Stormbringer!
Fly LEGO® NINJAGO® 70652 Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon with Jay and battle against Daddy No Legs and Muzzle to claim the Dragon Armor. Fire spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters from the mouth of this highly posable dragon, which also features a removable minifigure saddle, swiping tail function and attachment points for the Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon. This set also includes a pedestal to hold the collectible Dragon Chestplate element, plus 4 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures with assorted weapons—including the collectible Dragonbone Blade—to boost the role-play battles.
- Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Jay, Zane, Daddy No Legs and Muzzle.
- Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon features a removable minifigure saddle with attached rein elements, opening jaws with 2 spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters, posable neck, wings, legs and feet, plus a swiping tail function and 4 attachment points for Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon with his Vengestone Chain.
- Open the dragon's jaws and fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- Pedestal features a detachable Dragon Armor element: Dragon Chestplate.
- Weapons include the collectible Dragonbone blade, Jay’s kusarigama and tanto, Zane’s buildable katana and bow & arrow, Daddy No Legs’ Vengestone Chain and buildable sword, and Muzzle’s buildable katana and spear.
- This cool toy for kids also includes Jay's quiver element.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70650 Destiny's Wing, 70653 Firstbourne, 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 Dragon Pit.
- Bring Stormbringer to life with the 17101 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (sold separately). Combine the sets, download the free LEGO BOOST app and code the dragon to fire the shooters, create a color-sensing ejector seat and much more using the intuitive programming blocks! Visit LEGO.com/BOOST for more information and device compatibility.
- Stormbringer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 19” (49cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.