|System → Ninjago70748 << 70749 >> 70750|
|Enter the Serpent|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Enter the Anacondrai Temple and rescue Jay!
Deep in the jungle, Jay is being held captive by the Anacondrai. Find your way to their temple with Lloyd’s map. Once you get there, beware – Kapau’rai is on guard with his Anacondrai Blade, and Zugu is armed with a crossbow. Do you dare to Enter the Serpent? There are traps everywhere, including hidden spring-loaded shooters in the stairs, poison balls dropping from the snake’s mouth and a trapdoor! Search the caves for a second map with directions through the Anacondrai Temple. Find your way across the suspension bridge to the prison tower and free Jay! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Lloyd, Jay, Chen, Kapau’rai and Zugu.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Lloyd, Jay, Chen, Kapau’rai and Zugu
- Anacondrai Temple features a snake head with opening mouth, huge fangs and poison ball-dropping function, 2 spring-loaded shooters in the stairs, gon-gong emblem, trapdoor and pit with spikes, hidden caves, spider web, map, weapon rack with spiked club, Chen’s fang claw and a stone blade, treasure chest, snake teeth details, skulls, bones and orange flame elements
- Detachable prison tower features a suspension bridge, bone gate and a prison
- Weapons include Lloyd’s 2 swords, Jay’s 2 sai, Kapau’rai’s Anacondrai Blade and Zugu’s crossbow
- Accessories include Chen’s magic staff and Lloyd’s torch and map
- Chen’s magic staff is all-new to LEGO® sets
- Dodge the poison balls from the snake’s mouth
- Press down the statues to activate the hidden spring-loaded shooters in the stairs!
- Look for treasure in the caves
- Dash across the suspension bridge
- Free Jay from the prisontower
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Anacondrai Temple measures over 7” (20cm) high, 14” (38m) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Detachable prison tower measures over 5” (13cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep