|System → Star Wars → Episode VI Return of the Jedi7200 << 7201 >> 7203|
|Final Duel II|
6 - 12
7201 Final Duel II is a Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi set released in 2002. It includes a walkway on the second Death Star. The set includes three minifigures: Luke Skywalker as a Jedi Knight, an Imperial Officer carrying Luke's lightsaber, and an Imperial Stormtrooper. When combined with 7200 Final Duel I, it creates the duel from the end of Return of the Jedi on the Death Star II.
The set consists primarily of a dark grey baseplate, placed on four 1x2 black bricks. A black railing is set on either side of the baseplate, and a black archway placed at the plate's rear end. The set includes Luke Skywalker as a Jedi Knight, an Imperial Officer with Luke's lightsaber, and an Imperial Stormtrooper with a blaster.
The set depicts Luke Skywalker, being escorted after giving himself up on Endor.
- When combined with 7200 Final Duel I, the set recreates the battle from the end of the film Return of the Jedi on the second Death Star.
- This is the first set to include an Imperial Officer minifigure.
- The box cover depicts only the hilt of Luke's lightsaber (it supposed to be "off"), but the set includes the lightsaber blade anyway.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Final Duel with the Empire!
Luke Skywalker is being escorted to Emperor Palpatine, who waits in the Death Star's throne room. Just when it seems the Emperor will achieve his ultimate victory, a spectacular lightsaber duel leads to an unexpected turn of events, and the Emperor is finally defeated at the hands of Darth Vader!
7200 and 7201 combined (large baseplate not included in either set)
- 7200 Final Duel I, this set's counterpart
- Death Star Final Duel, a list of sets that also depict this scene
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds