|System → Star Wars → Episode III Revenge of the Sith7258 << 7259 >> 7260|
7259 ARC-170 Starfighter is a 2005 Revenge of the Sith set. It included three Clone Pilots and the Astromech Droid R4-D5. This set was one of the first to employ a gear system for opening and closing the wings. This trait was to be shown in many more sets to come.
- A new LEGO version of the ARC-170 Starfighter was released in January 2010 as part of the Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith line. The new set (8088 ARC-170 Starfighter) uses similar pieces but included different minifigures, including Kit Fisto, R4-P44, and Captain Jag, rather than generic clone pilots. It also is armed with missiles as opposed to bombs.
- The Astromech Droid was named R4-P17 on the box by mistake.
- In the set the ARC-170 Clone Pilots looked like the pilots from the 2003-2005 Clone Wars television series.
LEGO Shop description
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Action with the ARC-170 Starfighter!
The ARC-170 Starfighter is on its most dangerous mission! Piloted by an elite crew of clone troopers, this sleek ship rules the spaceways.
- Features wings that open into attack position and "bombs" that drop.
- Includes 3 Clone pilots and an R4-D5 unit.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds