|75902 << 75903 >> 75904|
75903 Haunted Lighthouse is a Scooby-Doo set released in 2015. The set features a dark red and white striped lighthouse, a rowboat and a cave. The set features five figures- Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, a Lighthouse Keeper, a Swamp Monster and Scooby-Doo.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Seek out the hidden gems at the Haunted Lighthouse!
Investigate the creepy Haunted Lighthouse with Scooby-Doo and the gang! Steer the boat with Daphne and Scooby, while Shaggy rides the water skis. Dock at the foot of the rocks, by the light pole. Move the planks with the crowbar and reveal the map with the clue to find the golden key. But beware! The Lighthouse Keeper and Swamp Monster have been hiding in the skull cave and are ready to ambush meddling kids. Battle past them, avoiding capture in the prison. When you reach the top of the lighthouse, open the secret compartment holding the golden key. Then seek out the hidden treasure chest under the lighthouse and reveal the villains’ true identities! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version).
- Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version)
- Haunted Lighthouse island features a lighthouse tower with balcony, translucent orange flame elements and secret compartment with golden key, prison with opening door, kitchen with oven, pan, cheese and rat elements, light pole, secret compartment with map/clue beneath movable planks, secret compartment with treasure chest containing 2 gem elements and a silver-colored cup, wheel-operated opening skull cave with a crate inside containing crowbar, air tank and flippers, trident, ‘Keep Out’ sign and seaweed elements
- Speedboat features a windscreen, steering wheel, paddle, engine with rotating propeller, and water ski elements with attachment line
- Includes the Swamp Monster’s trident and Shaggy’s brick-built hamburger
- Lighthouse Keeper minifigure features a glow-in-the-dark head
- Pull Shaggy along onthe water skis behind the speedboat
- Turn the wheel to open the skull cave!
- Use the map to find the golden key
- Locate the hidden treasure chest in the basement!
- Discover the true identity of the Swamp Monster and the Lighthouse Keeper!
- Haunted Lighthouse island measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Speedboat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- This is the only Scooby-Doo set based off the series What's New Scooby-Doo. It is based off the first episode of the third season, Fright house of a light house. The Swamp Monster was a new character invented for this set.