|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars7668 << 7669 >> 7670|
|Anakin's Jedi Starfighter|
7 - 12
Anakin's Jedi Starfighter is mainly built out of dark and light grey pieces as well as yellow ones. The starfighter has a sort of 'V' shape with some extra parts at the back. The starfighter has yellow stripes going to the front of the craft.
Anakin's starfighter, like all the rest, has a special function. This ship's function is being able to fire out the astromech droid by pressing a transparent blue cone at the back. Other functions of the starfighter are the landing gear, the flick-fire missiles underneath the wings, and the lights on the wings. The ship has several sloping bricks, and a tail at the back. At the back of the wings are the light grey engines.
- Although it was released in December 2007, it is considered part of the The Clone Wars line, which had its actual release date of July 26, 2008. This continues the LEGO company's trend of releasing a Jedi Starfighter before the rest of its wave (as they had done with the Jedi Starfighter for Episode II, and the Jedi Starfighter and Vulture Droid set for Episode III).
- The box was originally released in the Expanded Universe scheme, but was released with the new The Clone Wars packaging in September of 2008.
- This was the first set to include Anakin from the Clone Wars theme.
- This was the last set to include the original design of R2-D2 along with 7680 The Twilight.
- R2-D2's head piece is on backwards on the box, but is not in the instructions.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Battle with Anakin in Star Wars: The Clone Wars!
Blasting out of the new Clone Wars CG-Animated TV Series, it’s Anakin Skywalker’s customized Jedi starfighter! Fight the forces of the Separatists and the dark side with flick-firing missiles, retractable landing gear and an ejection button for R2-D2.
- Includes R2-D2 and new Anakin Skywalker minifigures!
- Jedi Starfighter measures 10" (25cm) long!
- Other sets containing Aethersprite-class starfighters
- 7143 Jedi Starfighter (2002, Star Wars Episode II), Obi-Wan's Delta-7
- 4487 Mini Jedi Starfighter & Slave I (2002, Star Wars Mini), Obi-Wan's Delta-7
- 7751 Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid (2009, The Clone Wars), contains the Delta-7B variant
- 8093 Plo Koon's Starfighter (2010, The Clone Wars)
- 7868 Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter (2011, The Clone Wars)
- 9498 Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter (2012, The Clone Wars)
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds