|System → Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles79102 << 79103 >> 79104|
|Turtle Lair Attack|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Defend the Turtles' Lair in a Dark Ninja ambush!
It's an intense day of training in the Turtles' Lair. Instruct Leonardo in the ninja arts with Master Splinter and the rotating training dummy. Then experiment in Donnie's lab. When the explosion function is triggered by the Dark Ninja and his Foot Soldier minion, it's time for a turtle-powered ninja battle! Fight in all 3 stories of the Turtles' Lair with 10 weapons and a pizza shooting oven! Make those villains pay for trespassing into Turtle territory! When the battle's over, fire up the pizza oven and hang in the video game station with its flat screen TV. Or climb up to the street with a skateboard and shred the mini ramp!
- Includes 5 minifigures: Leonardo, Raphael, Master Splinter, Dark Ninja and a Foot Soldier
- Features a Turtle video game station with flat screen TV, skateboard ramp, rotating training dummy, opening manhole cover, exploding wall, secret sewer entrance into dojo, pizza oven with fan, lab with workbench, tree and weapons rack, a turtle catapult, skateboard rack and graffiti wall with swing/attack function
- Accessories include 2 skateboards, TNT, pizza, trash can, lamppost, spiral staircase, ooze canisters, dripping ooze elements, tools, spray cans and a fire hydrant
- Includes 10 weapons: 2 sai, 5 swords, ninja star, bladed bo staff and the wooden training staff• Attach the TNT to trigger the exploding wall!
- Sneak down into the lair through the lifting manhole cover!• Sneak in and out of the lair through the secret entrance in the dojo!
- Swing the turning bar toward your opponent on the street level!
- Battle with the training dummy with rotation function!
- Collect the exclusive Master Splinter and Dark Ninja minifigures!
- Measures over 10" (26cm) high, 12" (30cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep
- TV area measures over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (9cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep
The lair consists of 2 main parts. The left attachment has a training dummy that can be turned by a dial (the dummy and dial is detachable). It has show accurate details like splinter's tree and dripping sewage effects. This section also has an escape hatch mounted on the wall and a weapons barrack. On it's other attachment to the right (via a clip and bar) has the main section. On the lower level it has a detachable shelf with ooze and a working cabinet. There are decals on the walls with caution signs and closing pipes and planks of wood (with an exception of Donatello's working board that explodes (via dynamite mechanism.) Along the way up are rusted brick built pipes and a rotating staircase. On the second floor their are detachable moving cranes with tools and a rotating rack to store Leonardo's and Raphael's skate boards. Their is also a pizza oven that launches the pizza with a pushing mechanism, following up is a ladder, more pipes and a opening manhole cover with a hidden crank feature. The top has a wall with graffiti saying "MUTANTS RULE!" with green and black paint. The wall has a rotating bar mechanism to attack other minifigures. the other details are a fire hydrant and a lamp post. The accessories consists of a TV with color coated seats (for each individual turtle) a catapult, a skateboard ramp with bar and an orange brick separator.