|System → Lone Ranger79110 << 79111 >> 79115|
|Constitution Train Chase|
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Make a high-speed rescue on rails with the Lone Ranger!
The chase is on to save Rebecca and Danny from Butch Cavendish and his gang of henchmen onboard the speeding train, Constitution! Help Tonto to place the dynamite and blow up the water tower to stop the speeding train in its tracks! Ride to the rescue with the Lone Ranger alongside on his trusty horse, Silver. Jump aboard the highly detailed locomotive with 3 cars and dodge the gatling gun! Uncover the secret coal wagon hideout, blow the prison wagon door with the dynamite and escape to safety with Rebecca and Danny! Includes 7 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller.
- Includes 7 minifigures with weapons and accessories: the Lone Ranger, Tonto, Rebecca Reid, Danny Reid, Butch Cavendish, Latham Cole and Captain Fuller
- Features Constitution train, a full set of track, exploding water tower and the Lone Ranger’s horse, Silver
- Features locomotive with lots of authentic detailing, coal car with secret hideout, wagon with rotating gatling gun and a prison wagon with sliding door, opening roof and exploding rear door function
- Water tower features exploding function, detachable container and water elements
- Weapons include 3 revolvers, rifle, sword and a slingshot
- Accessories include 3 dynamite, 2 silver bars, 2 silver nuggets, shovel, bottle and a pocket watch decorated element
- Turn the handle and fire the gatling gun!
- Topple the water tower and stop the train in its tracks!
- Build your own track shapes with 16 curved and 4 straight track sections
- Defeat Cavendish and his mob to bring justice to the Wild West!
- Connect the magnetically joined train wagons
- Measures over 3" (9cm) high, 22" (58cm) long and 1" (5cm) wide
- Water tower measures over 7" (18cm) high, 2" (7cm) wide and 2" (7cm) deep
- This set was designed by Marcos Bessa.