|System → Star Wars → Episode III Revenge of the Sith7914 << 7915 >> 7917|
|Imperial V-wing Starfighter|
7 - 12
- The set includes the second V-wing fighter released in LEGO form; the first is the 2006 set 6205 V-Wing Fighter, which includes a V-wing in the red colours of the Republic.
- This set is the first, and thus far only, set to contain R2-Q2.
- Only R2-Q2's dome can be fitted to the V-wing, as there is no actual socket for the droid.
- Several Imperial V-wings can be seen in the last scenes of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, in the final scene featuring Darth Vader.
- The inclusion of R2-Q2 in a V-wing is somewhat ambiguous. Even as V-wings were redecorated with Imperial paint jobs, the Q7-series astromech droid (as opposed to an R2-series) remained red.
- This set was released shortly before January 2011 in some LEGO Shop outlets.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Battle the Rebel Alliance with the Imperial V-wing Starfighter!
After the fall of the Galactic Republic at the end of the Clone Wars, the Imperial V-wing starfighter became one of the first battle crafts of the growing Empire. The Imperial V-wing starfighter hunts down the Rebel Alliance with a working cockpit and rotating wings. Includes Imperial pilot and astromech droid R2-Q2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: all-new Imperial pilot and Astromech droid R2-Q2
- Rotate wings to navigate ship between flying and landing modes!
- Deploy your forces against the #7913 Clone Trooper Battle Pack
- Imperial V-wing starfighter measures 5” (12cm) wide, 9” (22cm) long
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds