|System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars8036 << 8037 >> 8038|
|Anakin's Y-Wing Starfighter|
8 - 14
The Y-wing is comprised of many blocky elements, which mainly comprise a SNOT technique that runs along either side of the cockpit and past the midsection to the engine joists.
The cockpit, at the fore of the ship, can accommodate Anakin and a select few other Minifigures - it cannot accommodate a Clone Trooper. The cockpit features a small control pad with a black 1x1 tile representing a tactical display.
Behind the cockpit is Ahsoka's bubble-turret, which can be accessed by lifting the dome and cannons away. The small space can seat a Minifigure of almost any size.
R2-D2 sits behind the turret in a droid socket. He is connected to a missile launcher underneath the fighter's body; when R2-D2 is tilted backwards, the missile fires.
Plates, tiles and slipes make up the fighter's upperwork. The engine pods are comprised of cylindrical parts, with peg-mounted long plates and studs attached for decoration while tapering to thrusters that feature wheel rims and purple dishes. The engines attach to the the main boy via pegs and holes.
This Y-Wing Starfighter was used in the Clone Wars. It was mainly used for bombing missions because of its huge payload, though it does have a bubble turret. It can seat two passengers and one astromech droid.
- This set along with 8039, 8036, 7748 & 7753 were released with a new Clone Wars packaging.
- This is the 3rd generation of Y-Wing, the first being 7150 TIE Fighter & Y-Wing, the second being 7658 Y-Wing Fighter, but this type of Y-Wing was used in the Clone Wars.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Fight for the Republic with Anakin Skywalker™!
Anakin’s sleek new Y-wing starfighter blasts through space on a daring Jedi mission! With Ahsoka in the laser turret and R2-D2 to navigate, this all-new version of the classic starfighter features a firing missile and a secret lightsaber storage compartment. Includes Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano and all-new R2-D2 with Star Wars: The Clone Wars design.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, and R2-D2 with Clone Wars decoration!
- Missile launched when R2-D2 pulled backward!
- Both cockpits can be opened!
- Y-wing Starfighter measures 17 inches (43.2cm) long by 7 inches (17.8cm) wide!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds