|System → Atlantis8057 << 8058 >> 8059|
|Guardian of the Deep|
The set consists of a single model: a massive, black Atlantis shark. The shark has a swinging tail, fins with two degrees of motion, and a massive, opening jaw. The mouth itself is filled with many teeth, such as most sharks possess. His jaw features rubber hinges, so it stays shut when needed but opens on command. The body is rather small in proportion to the head, being thinner and not much longer. Two rows of spines are features on either side of the body, just behind the two articulated fins. The tail, as well, is somewhat out of proportion, as it is very thin and almost as long as the body. It swings back and forth on a single loose pin at the rear.
The set also includes an Atlantis diver, Bobby Buoy, in a diving suit. He also features a harpoon launcher, presumably to fight off the shark.
Also included is a single Atlantis Shark Key, a red version of the other Keys, but with shark's head printing. This is the object over which Bobby and the shark are fighting for possession.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
This treasure guardian packs a bite!
In his search for the red Atlantis treasure key, the deep-sea diver has encountered one of the deadliest guardian creatures of all: an enormous black shark covered in Atlantean markings! Will the diver’s harpoon and swimming skills be enough to escape the shark’s snapping jaws and thrashing tail with the precious key, and its clue to the lost city’s location?
- The heroic diver minifigure has an awesome harpoon!
- Red Atlantis treasure key included; collect them all!
- Fearsome shark guardian has biting jaws, moving tail and poseable head!
- 8058 was scheduled to be released in January of 2010, but was found in US stores in late 2009
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- Building instructions on LEGO.com
- Guardian of the Deep at Atlantis Bricks