|TECHNIC8069 << 8070 >> 8071|
The set features a small motor and a battery box. It also features an adjustable spoiler, working steering controlled by a gear on top, opening scissor doors, opening hood, working suspension and a V-8 engine with moving pistons. Its alternate model is an old-school red and black hot rod.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
The ultimate LEGO® Technic building challenge!
This cool supercar is full of working features and functions, just like the real thing! Use the built-in LEGO® Power Functions to open the scissor doors, extend the rear spoiler and pop the hood to reveal the realistic V8 engine! Features gear wheel steering, realistic suspension and moving pistons. Rebuild into a Hot Rod for even more of a challenge!
- Rebuild into a cool Hot Rod
- Includes LEGO® Power Functions Medium Motor #8883 and LEGO Power Functions Battery Box #8881
- Features realistic details: gear wheel steering, realistic suspension and moving pistons
- Open the scissor doors!
- Extend the rear spoiler!
- Pop the hood!
- Supercar measures over 18” (45cm) long and 8” (20cm) wide
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds