|System → Star Wars → Expanded Universe8086 << 8087 >> 8088|
8 - 14
8087 TIE Defender is a Star Wars Expanded Universe set, and was a part of the first 2010 wave. The set contains 304 pieces, and includes one Stormtrooper and one TIE Pilot minifigure with a redesigned helmet.
The set features a rotatable cockpit and the characteristic three-winged design of the TIE Defender. It also has six flick-fire missiles (two mounted on each wing). The minifigures included are a Stormtrooper with a blaster pistol, and a TIE Pilot with a newly redesigned helmet.
The TIE Defender was a shield and hyperdrive equipped TIE series starfighter and was armed with 4 laser cannons, 2 ion cannons and 2 warhead launchers. This starfighter was utilized in the Empire's campaign against former Grand Admiral Zaarin, and was later used by the Imperial Remnant after the death of Palpatine.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
The secret weapon of the Empire is here!
Built in response to the Rebellion’s highly-skilled starfighter forces, the top-secret TIE defender is the ultimate expression of Imperial power and technology! Never before made as a LEGO set, this unique 3-winged TIE fighter blasts into battle with 6 flick-launching missiles and an opening cockpit that rotates when the model turns.
- Includes TIE defender, stormtrooper and new TIE fighter pilot
- TIE fighter pilot equipped with new helmet
- Blast the 6 flick-firing missiles -- 2 on each wing
- Turn the TIE defender to rotate the opening cockpit
- Measures over 8" (20cm) tall; over 9" (22cm) wide
- This set could be found at Toys-R-Us stores in the US beginning in December, one month before the official world-wide release date.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds