|System → Power Miners8956 << 8957 >> 8958|
8957 Mine Mech is a Power Miners set released in January 2009 (being set number 2 in the series). Included are Brains and one Boulderax rock monster minifigures. The bricks from this set, combined with Stone Chopper's bricks, can construct the Cave Cutter vehicle.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)
Explore the underground with the Mine Mech!
The one-of-a-kind Mine Mech is an experimental mining walker built to go where the other Power Miners vehicles can’t. Its enhanced movement and armor make it perfect for exploration and emergency rescues, and its spinning plasma cutter and crushing claw make it more than a match for any rock – or rock monster!
- Features spinning saw blade, claw arm, moveable legs to walk or pose model and opening cockpit!
- Includes miner and rock monster minifigures and accessories!
- Combine with #8956 Stone Chopper to build the Cave Cutter!
- This is the only set to include Boulderax; however, he also appears as a key chain.
- This set is also the only set in the Power Miners theme to include a dark green crystal.
- The Mine Mech was seen in The Adventures of Clutch Powers, when Clutch Powers used it to fight the Crystal King.
- This set was designed by LEGO Employee Mark Stafford and the sketch model was by Harry B.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds
- LEGO Sets Designed by Mark Stafford, 2009