|System → Power Miners8962 << 8963 >> 8964|
7 - 14
- This set was originally scheduled for release in August, but was released by The LEGO Company early in May 2009.
- The description on LEGO.com says that the set includes a scientist Minifigure, which would indicate that it was Brains, but the Power Miner included is an engineer, which indicates that it was Rex.
- There is a coffee maker in the back of the cockpit in the set, complete with a mug.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Get ready to wreck!
With its multiple spinning saw-blades to cut through any obstacle in its way, the Rock Wrecker is almost unstoppable – but it’s never encountered the giant yellow rock-throwing monster! Can the Power Miners capture him with their working net launcher before he uses his lever-action arm to wreck the Rock Wrecker? Saws really spin when vehicle rolls!
- Features 1 yellow rock-throwing monster and 1 scientist minifigure!
- Accessories include pickaxe, shovel and 3 yellow crystals!
- 8 blades spin when the Rock Wrecker moves and the huge back wheel helps steer it!
- Net shooter with net and dynamite launcher!
- Cockpit opens to reveal interior details and coffee maker!
- Yellow rock throwing monster measures 2½ inches (6.4cm) tall!
- Rock Wrecker measures 7 inches (17.8cm) long by 4 inches (10.2cm) wide by 4 inches (10.2cm) tall!
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds