|TECHNIC9396 << 9397 >> 9398|
10 - 16
9397 Logging Truck is a TECHNIC set released in 2012. It builds into a large logging truck. The truck features an inline 4 cylinder engine with opening doors, moving pistons, working steering, extending outriggers, positionable grapple crane and a log. It can be rebuilt into a container truck with a snowplow. The truck includes a Power Functions battery box and M motor to operate the crane. There are two clutches so the M motor can operate 4 functions; extend/retract outriggers, rotate crane boom, raise/lower first part of boom and raise/lower second part of boom. Manual functions are; steer wheels, turn grapple and open/close grapple.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Clear a path for the massive LEGO® Logging Truck!
The massive Logging Truck is ready for some serious lifting action! Use the LEGO® Power Functions control box on the side of the truck to lower, raise and turn the motorized grabber arm, or to extend the outriggers. Then turn and open the claw to lift even the thickest logs. This huge model also features functioning steering, opening doors and hood, and with a detailed engine bay with working piston engine, it’s like the real thing! Rebuilds into a container truck with snowplow.
- 2-in-1 model: Rebuilds into a container truck with snowplow
- Features LEGO® Power Functions to move the claw arm and extend the outriggers
- Claw arm turns, lowers and raises
- Hood opens to reveal the detailed engine with moving pistons
- Steer with realistic controls that really move the wheels!
- Lower the rear wheels and tip the truck’s container!
- Raise and lower the snowplow!
- Tip the container truck’s cabin to check out the moving pistons using LEGO® Power Functions!
- Measures 14” (36cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 20” (50cm) long
- Container truck with snowplow measures 9” (22cm) high, 6” (15cm) wide and 22” (56cm) long
- This is the second set to use the small mechanical actuators, the first being 8069 Backhoe Loader.