|System → Star Wars → Episode IV A New Hope9494 << 9495 >> 9496|
|Gold Leader's Y-wing Starfighter|
The Y-Wing Starfighter is a main ship of the Rebel Alliance. It was used in the destruction of the first Death Star in A New Hope. It was used mainly as a bombing ship because of its huge payload.
- In LEGO's official descriptions, R5-F7 is incorrectly referred to as R2-A3, a droid owned by Wedge Antilles.
- This can be also part of a super pack.
- This appeared in Ace Assault II in the new levels section.
- Interestingly, the ceremonial outfit princess Leia wears here is not shown until the end of the movie, at which point this ship has been destroyed and Dutch Vander killed.
- R5-F7 wasn't owned by Dutch Vander, but instead owned by a pilot named Lepira.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Begin the attack on the mighty Death Star in the Y-Wing Starfighter!
Recreating the intense finale of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Fly Gold Leader Dutch Vander over the Death Star in his Y-Wing Starfighter with bomb load-and-drop function, dual flick missiles, opening cockpit and rotating cannon turret. Then use the medal and Princess Leia at an award ceremony! Includes 3 minifigures: Gold Leader Dutch Vander, ceremonial Leia with medal and R2-A3.
- Includes 3 minifigures: New Gold Leader Dutch Vander, ceremonial Leia and R2-A3
- Features Y-Wing Starfighter and 2 blasters
- Y-Wing Starfighter features dual flick missiles, bomb load-and-drop function, bombs, opening cockpit and rotating cannon turret
- Award the medal of honor with ceremonial Leia!
- Y-Wing Starfighter measures over 16” (41cm) long
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See products for sale on Brick Classifieds