|[List of appearances]|
- First Variant
The first variation of the A-wing pilot has mainly green torso with black hands. Printing of a grey and black pilot vest is on the upper section of the torso, with a belt located at the bottom. The hips are black and the legs green. The face of the A-wing pilot is smiling and has eyebrows and a microphone by the mouth. His helmet is mainly grey and has a yellow visor.
- Second Variant
The second variant is very similar to the first, with the same helmet and general design. The face, however, is light nougat and is a simple smile, with no eyebrows or any other printing on it. In 2006, this minifigure had a dark transparent visor, whereas in 2009, it was included with a transparent yellow one.
A-Wing pilots were members of the Rebel Alliance during the reign of the Galactic Empire. They were specially trained to pilot A-Wing Starfighters, a small very speedy and maneuverable fighter. A notable pilot was Arvel Crynyd, who was Green Leader during the Battle of Endor, commanding a squad of A-Wings. When Green Leader's fighter was hit, he angled his ship straight into the bridge of a Super Star Destroyer Executor, resulting in its plummet to the Death Star where it exploded.
- 6207 A-Wing Fighter (Flesh redesign, dark transparent visor)
- 7134 A-Wing Fighter (Original variant)
- 7754 Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser (Flesh redesign, transparent yellow visor)
- 75150 Darth Vader's TIE Advanced vs A-wing (Rebels female)
- Rebel A-wing Pilot (Rebels male)
- 75196 A-Wing vs. TIE Silencer Microfighters (2018 The Last Jedi redesign female)
Gallery of Variants
- A character called "A-wing Pilot" appears in LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, but uses Arvel Crynyd's minifigure.