Ask an Alien is a series of stop-motion videos on the Alien Conquest website. All the videos feature an Alien Pilot answering questions. The questions are submitted by the public, and so any good question that is asked could well be answered.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Alien Conquest invaders have chosen some of your questions and recorded the answers for us! They told us, they will send an answer for each day they are conquering the Earth ... well, we guess they want to remind us of their presence ...
It means that you still have a chance to ask them whatever you want. Send us your question and you might just get a video response from one of the Alien Conquest invaders.
- Have you ever ridden a bike?
- Do you have any pets?
- Can you read our thoughts?
- Can I take a ride in your spaceship?
- Are you right handed or left handed?
- Are you on Facebook?
- Are you afraid of cats?
- How can i get one of those awesome spaceships?
- How do you say taco in your language?
- How long are you here on earth for?
- How long did it take to get to earth?
- How old are you?
- What do you eat?
- What do you do for fun?
- What are your favorite things to do on your planet?
- What do you want from us?
- What is the weather like on your planet?
- What is your favorite colour?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite music?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- What is your name?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Where do you go on vacation?
- Where do you come from?
- What is your planet like?
- Why are you always trying to capture the reporter?