- This article is about the app. For the 2013 Hero Factory storyline, see Hero Factory.
iOS 4.3+, Android 2.0.1+
Brain Attack is an app released in January, 2013, coinciding with the 2013 Hero Factory sets. It is available on the Apple App Store, on Google Play and on LEGO.com. It was updated throughout 2013 with additional content and features.
At the main menu, players first choose whether they want to enter a code, upgrade their characters, or begin playing the game. There is also a currently-unknown option involving their LEGO ID. Selecting "Upgrade" allows the player to customize their hero with different weapons or armour, while after "Play" is selected, the player chooses Furno, Bulk, Breeze or Rocka as a sidekick and begins the game. There are four locations where the player battles the evil brains: the Space Port, the Scrap Yard, the City Streets, and the Shopping Mall. The player then fights evil brains and the villains they have taken control over. During the gameplay, they can switch weapons and find health and enemies through the use of icons on the screen. Also displayed are the hero's and sidekick's health and achievements. During the game, the player also receives points which can be used to upgrade their firepower and defences.
When swarms of evil brains begin attacking Makuhero City, it is up to Hero Factory to venture out and stop them and the villains they have brought under their control.
- City Streets
- Shopping Mall
- Power Plant
- Space Port
- Scrap Yard
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) LEGO® Hero Factory Brain Attack Features
Coming January 2013
Enjoy the latest, all-action LEGO® Hero Factory game, featuring awesome 3D graphics, incredible weapons and an army of evil brains. Makuhero City is under attack and only you can save the day!
- Defend Makuhero City and stop the waves of brains attacking the Hero Factory
- Customise your hero with fantastic weapons and armour
- Select Furno, Bulk, Breeze or Rocka to fight as your sidekick
- Earn game points to upgrade your firepower and defences
The Hero Factory needs your help. Can you be its greatest defender?
Available on the Apple App Store, on Google Play and on LEGO.com, the Hero Factory Brain Attack game allows you to explore previously unseen areas of Makuhero City. Make use of the latest technology the Assembly Tower has to offer, including blasters, swords, axes and mech-bows. Have you got the skill to stop the mega-villains Pyrox, Ogrum, Bruizer and Scarox, as well as their hordes of henchman and the waves of scuttling brains?
This is the first release of a game that will be updated throughout 2013 with lots of additional content and features. Check for updates!
- If using the Android version or playing on LEGO.com, heroes left standing in the selection menu will begin to do the dance from Gangnam Style, the internationally popular Korean pop song.
- There is a glitch that allows you to click on the Makuhero City sign on the levels menu. Upon clicking it it will show uncompleted stages. If you click level one, the game will freeze.
The sidekick selection menu, where players choose their sidekick. In this image, Furno and his stats are depicted
The sidekick selection menu, with Rocka and his stats being depicted
The sidekick selection menu, with Breez and her stats being depicted
The sidekick selection menu, with Bulk and his stats being depicted