- This article is about ride. For set, see 7415 Aero Nomad.
Aero Nomad is a traditional Ferris wheel, in the Kingdom of the Pharaohs at LEGOLAND Windsor. This was originally called Brickadilly’s Ferris Wheel before it was re-themed to fit in with Kingdom of the Pharaohs.
This is a description taken from LEGOLAND Windsor. Do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) Based on a traditional fairground ride, this desert balloon ride offers a birds-eye view of the Park.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
- Guests under 1.3m height must be accompanied by an adult.
- Q-Bot's are available for this ride
- 1 adult can accompany up to 5 children.
- Aero Nomad at LEGOLAND Windsor
- Kingdom of the Pharaohs at Go-Merlin
- Aero Nomad at Completely LEGOLAND Windsor