|[List of appearances]|
- “Me build, therefore me am!”
The Caveman's face has a large unibrow and a prominent grin. The torso design shows a striped animal skin pelt with a bone over a partially exposed chest. His legs are similarly printed with the striped pattern. He comes with a Black hair/beard piece and a Brown club, similar to but smaller than the Castle troll club.
- The Caveman's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- He is the husband of the Cave Woman.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
“Me build, therefore me am!”
This would-be inventor from the prehistoric past is always tinkering with sticks, rocks and the occasional bricks he finds lying around, trying to invent something new. Of course, everything he comes up with has already been invented – he’s a Caveman with a tiny little brain, after all – but that doesn’t stop him from trying. He never gets jokes and usually needs things explained to him with gestures and pictures…and even then, he gets it wrong most of the time.
The Caveman is very strong and always hungry. If something looks like it might be food, he’ll try to take a bite, and if it runs away, he’ll lift his club up above his head and chase it down. Not a lot of people know it, but he’s also an excellent artist who can create incredible landscapes and murals using only the simplest of tools!
Did You Know
- This Caveman has a pet mammoth named Henry.
- The Caveman’s proudest accomplishment was inventing the wheel. He was very sad when he found out someone else did it first.
- The Caveman sometimes falls asleep at the natural history museum and wakes up on display.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
His appearance in LEGO City Undercover