Golden Dark Blade, Stick, Bone, Bone Axe, Bronze Bone Axe
|[List of appearances]|
- “You're tall. I could make you shorter.”
- ―LEGO Club Magazine November/December 2011
Chopov consists mainly of white skeleton elements, many produced for the Ninjago theme. He has white arms bent at the elbows, and the arms are moulded in a way where other clip elements may attach to them. His torso is similar to past skeleton torsos, except that there are ridges along his spine and he has a grey cloth belt. His legs clip to the bottom of the torso. They are white at the top and black and square at the bottom, depicting boots. He has a normal minifigure head, which is printed with red eyes and a large crack. Additionally, he wears a black military like helmet and earth-element-armour. In the show, he does not wear the helmet, but several other Skulkin are seen wearing it.
He is the skeleton of Earth. According to the Ninjago: Official Guide, Chopov is the chief mechanic of the Skeleton Legion. It's his job to keep the Turbo Shredder and other vehicles in perfect working order. It is also mentioned that Chopov secretly wishes that Bonezai, the vehicle designer, will be captured so that Chopov could start designing all of the skeleton vehicles.
Gallery of Variants
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
Skeleton of Earth
Weapon of choice: Machete
Elemental color: Black
From deep in the earth, Chopov uproots all life. Nothing can stand in his path, for he knocks everything off balance. He swings his bone-sharpened machete and screams, "TIMBER!" until everything is chopped down.
Did you know that Chopov is built like a brick, and twice as smart? Maybe that's why he likes to watch paint dry.
- In the Spring 2011 catalog, under the minifigure section for 2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress, Chopov was mistakenly given Samukai's body piece and labeled "Garmadon".
- He only appears with a helmet in 2259 Skull Motorbike.
- In LEGO Battles: Ninjago, his first form features him with no helmet or armor, but he carries a bone. As his second form, he has his helmet, armor, and a golden scimitar. As his third form, he is driving the Skull Motorbike.
- In most promos he has Frakjaw's chest plate.
- In the online promo below he is wearing Bonezai's cloth.
- His name is a pun on "chop off."
- In some books and promos, he appears with his torso backwards, along with Frakjaw's chest plate.
- 2114 Chopov (without helmet)
- 2259 Skull Motorbike
- 2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress (without helmet and armour)
- Pilot Episodes
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - cover, Spinning to Win!