- This article is about the Minifigures Series 4 minifigure. For Minifigures Series 14 minifigure, see Monster Scientist.
|[List of appearances]|
- “Ah hah hah hah! They called me mad at the university...and they were right!”
- ―Crazy Scientist
The Crazy Scientist has messy grey hair, similar to Dr. Inferno and Dr. D. Zaster from the Agents line, a white lab coat with a few lime green spills on it, and black legs with a white hip piece. He comes with a new part, which is a conical flask that is clear with green mixed into the lower section.
- At two per box, he was the rarest minifigure in Series 4.
- His hair is made out of a type of rubber, similar to the Punk Rocker's hair.
- His "monster" is also included in the same series, the Monster, based off Frankenstein's monster.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it.
"Ah hah hah hah! They called me mad at the university...and they were right!"
The Crazy Scientist really loves mad science. He's got all the right equipment: a spooky old laboratory, shelves of beakers and tubes full of bubbling liquids, and even one of those antenna things with the little bolts of lightning that go up and down. He's still looking for just the right creepy assistant, but he's sure that one will answer his ad soon.
On the other hand, there are the experiments. The Monster was one, but just like the rest, it didn't turn out quite as planned. It was supposed to be all evil and scary, but instead it turned out friendly and nice. No matter how hard he may try, the Crazy Scientist can't seem to create anything really bad. He just doesn't know where he's going wrong, and it's driving him crazy!