Wrench, License plate (PA7 70)
|[List of appearances]|
- “Disassemble! Demolish! Deconstruct!”
- ―Demolition Dummy
This minifigure represents a crash test dummy and comes with a wrench, "PA7 70" number plate printed on a 1x2 flat tile and black display stand. The dummy is printed with a neutral expression and numerous crash symbols.
- The Demolition Dummy's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- The "PA77O" on the license plate is for "Patto", the nickname of the team's graphic designer Micheal Patton.
- The Demolition Dummy is terrible at jigsaw puzzles…but he’s great at bowling.
- The Demolition Dummy got his driver’s license on his first try.
- Sometimes when he’s bored, the Demolition Dummy takes himself apart and waits for someone to come put him back together.
- He has an appearance in The LEGO Movie
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. “Disassemble! Demolish! Deconstruct!”
The Demolition Dummy exists to take things apart. He is compelled to disassemble everything that he comes across into its component parts, leaving piles of pieces behind wherever he goes. Although he doesn’t seem to be very bright or creative, he is extremely persistent, and it’s difficult to stop him once he starts trying to deconstruct something. No matter what anyone else does, he always seems to find a way to accomplish his task.
Having the Demolition Dummy and the Robot in the same place together is like watching a perpetual motion machine – one constantly builds while the other un-builds, over and over again. No one really knows what motivates the Demolition Dummy to take everything he sees apart, but he certainly seems happy about it when he’s done…until he spots the next thing to disassemble, and then off he goes!
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time To Get Mini With It!
- Movie appearances