|[List of appearances]|
- “Just because all of my creations feature scary lasers and flame throwers doesn't make some sort of a mad scientist. It's the legion of Magma Drones, Volcano Lair, diabolical laugh and tendency to confess my evil master plan right before heroic LEGO agents escape just in time to foil them that really clinch the deal.”
- ―Dr. Inferno's MLN account description
Doctor Inferno is an evil genius who tries to take over the world and bring the Agents to an end, as well as the main antagonist of the Agents theme. He rose up and created his own organization and hired many henchmen some which were deformed, and enhanced them. His first known scheme was to send his henchman, Saw Fist, to steal an energy crystal; however that plan was thwarted by Agent Chase. His next plan was to get his thug, Break Jaw, to bring him a treasure map from deep within a swamp. Agent Charge managed to steal the map back, but before he could get to it, Break Jaw escaped on his jet ski. He then sent Gold Tooth to steal gold from Central American ruins for funds. Gold Tooth successfully stole and delivered the gold. Spy Clops was later seen having a video call with Inferno on Spy Clop's laptop. Sometime after speaking to Spy Clops, Inferno was captured and incarcerated by the Agents in their Mobile Command Centre, but was rescued by Spy Clops and Gold Tooth. After escaping, he sent Break Jaw and Slime Face on a mission to recover sunken treasure, but that plan was thwarted by the Agents as well. After that failure, the location of Dr. Inferno's secret volcano base was discovered, and Agent Fuse made a solo mission to infiltrate the base. However, Inferno, Claw-Dette, and Fire-Arm managed to capture Agent Fuse and planned to kill him. However, Fuse was rescued by Agent Trace and Agent Chase, and his volcano base was subsequently destroyed by the Spy. Inferno then contracted Gold Tooth to steal a golden statue from the LEGO City Museum, and delivered as usual. Afterward, Inferno sent Dollar Bill and Dyna-Mite to rob the LEGO City Bank; however, they were apprehended by Agent Fuse. Inferno then hired his friend, Dr. D. Zaster, to cover LEGO City in toxic slime using his Slime Chopper. However, Dr. D. Zaster was thwarted by Agent Chase. After that failure, he built a giant robot that he used to terrorize LEGO City, though that scheme was ended by Agent Chase and Agent Trace. Sometime after that, Agent Chase, Agent Charge, and Agent Swift defeated the Magma Commander and his legion of Magma Drones. It is unknown what became of Dr. Inferno while terrorizing the city in his robot, but is generally assumed to have been captured by the Agents.
- Dr. Inferno's list of known henchmen consists of Saw Fist, Break Jaw and his Remote Control Sharks and Remote Control Crocodiles, Gold Tooth, Spy Clops, Slime Face, Fire-Arm, Claw-Dette, Dollar Bill, Dyna-Mite, Dr. D. Zaster, Magma Commander and his Magma Drones, and the Inferno Henchman.
- He appears in The Robot Chronicles as the main antagonist and sponsors two races.
- The Robot from the Series 1 of Collectable Minifigures has the same Robot Arm.
- He has the same arm as Claw-Dette, Magma Commander, Saw Fist and Fire-Arm.
- He is one of the few LEGO minifigures with two-colored hair. Others include Narcissa Malfoy from Harry Potter and Dr. D. Zaster, one of Dr. Inferno's henchmen, ironically with the same hairpiece, only in white and green.
- His hair piece is used by the Crazy Scientist from the fourth series of the Minifigures theme and The Crazy Scientist in the Monster Fighters theme.
- In the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu TV series, Lord Garmadon has his hairpiece in black.
- In the LEGO Minifigure Sticker Collection Book, Dr. D. Zaster's description says "Dr. D. Zaster is an old friend of Dr. Inferno."
- The bio page for the Spy mentions Dr. Inferno and his volcano base, heavily implying that the Spy himself destroyed the base after Agent Fuse's rescue.
Online game appearances
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. Doctor Inferno's idea of fun is to create as much chaos as possible. He loves to build secret lairs, destructive vehicles and, of course, scary, giant robots. His twisted brilliant mind often comes up with craziest of schemes in moments making him a force to be reckoned with. Doctor Inferno has been high on the LEGO Agents list of most wanted bad guys since they formed their organization.