|Doctor Rodney Rathbone|
|[List of appearances]|
- “Who am I? I'm Dr. Rodney Rathbone of course, leader of this mission.”
- ―Dr. Rodney introducing himself
One of Dr. Rodney's legs is a regular Sand Green one, and the other is an exclusive robot peg leg piece and a new mould. They both attach into the same sand green hip part. His torso is light grey, and is printed with a white shirt, a dapper light grey vest, a dark red tie, and a gold pocket watch. His arms are white, and his hands are yellow. His face is yellow, and has printed sideburns, a mustache, and a goatee. He has a confident smirk expression. He wears a light grey bowler hat on his head.
Dr. Rodney Rathbone is the leader of the Monster Fighters, and is the primary adversary of the Lord Vampyre, the main villain of the theme. An aristocrat, explorer, and the great, great grandfig of the first minifigure to ever walk into the Monster Realms. His name is presumably inspired by noted actor, Basil Rathbone.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)Name: Doctor Rodney Rathbone Hometown: Jolly old London Strengths: Surveyor of ancient maps and very important information Hobbies: Saving the world from eternal darkness and writing a story about his adventure
Monster Arch Enemy: Lord Vampyre
- He includes a unique robotic peg leg piece.
- He fights with the Musketeer's fencing foil.
- It is unknown how he lost his leg.
- He appears in more sets than any other Monster Fighter.
- He is the leader of the Monster Fighters.
- He is based on Professor Abraham Van Helsing.[source?]
- His torso is reused by the Bank manager in 10251 Brick Bank and by the Ticket collector in 10254 Winter Holiday Train.