In Kingdoms, two antagonist factions are fighting against each other. Unlike the previous Castle theme where it is Crown Knights vs. Skeleton, and Dwarves vs. Troll Warriors, once again two medieval themes are fighting against each other; The Dragon Kingdom and the Lion Kingdom.
The Dragon Kingdom heavily relies on siege weapons and brute force. They are mainly offensive as opposed to the Lion Kingdom, which is heavily defensive.
Their siege weapons are reminiscent of the ones used by Cedric the Bull and his army, as well as the earliest weapons in the Castle Theme.
- Dragon Wizard - While it is unconfirmed, he is assumed to be the leader of the Dragon Army. He possesses magical abilities.
- Elite Dragon Knight - A Dragon Knight who has the best weapons, armor and training.
- Dragon Knight- A strong and mighty warrior who is higher than a soldier.
- Dragon Soldier - A recruit for the Dragon Kingdom army.
- Dragon Archer - A warrior that specializes in archery.
Shield Design/Coat of Arms
The shields of the Dragon Kingdom have a green dragon on an orange and yellow checkered background.
- 7946 King's Castle
- 7947 Dark Knight Tower
- 7948 Outpost Attack
- 7949 Prison Transport
- 7950 Knights Showdown
- 7955 The Wizard
- 7592 Kingdoms Advent Calendar