Hat, pistol, rifle
|[List of appearances]|
Flatfoot Thompson, alternately known as Prairie Pete in Europe, is one of the three bandits featured in the Western theme. There was a wanted poster that promised a large sum of money for his capture, due to his being an outlaw. He wears a red shirt, suspenders, brown cowboy hat, gray legs, and a black scarf. His teeth are crooked and broken and he featured a nasty scowl on his face.
- He claims that Captain Redbeard is his great uncle.
- He also appeared in 5702 LEGO Chess and 5706 LEGOLAND along with Dewey Cheatum and Black Bart.
- Unlike most minifigures, he has nose printing.
- Ironically, the term "flatfoot" is American slang for a police officer.
- 6755 Sheriff's Lock-up
- 6799 Showdown Canyon
- 6769 Fort LEGOREDO
- 6762 Fort LEGOREDO
- 6761 Bandits' Secret Hideout
- 6764 Sheriff's Lock-Up
|view · talk · Western Minifigures|
|Cavalry||Banker | Cavalry Colonel | Colonel Colt Carson | Cavalry Soldier | Flatnose Curry | Zack | Sheriff Wyatt|
|Indians||Indian | Indian Chief | Indian Medicine Man|
|Outlaws||Black Bart | Dewey Cheatum | Flatfoot Thompson|