|[List of appearances]|
- “I've met monsters uglier than you, pal... but not too many!”
- ―Frank Rock
Frank has olive green legs, printed with metal patches on the knees, and a belt on the hip area. He has a brown torso printed with a battered aviator's jacket, and a spotted white shirt. His hands and arms are yellow. He has a yellow face printed with sunglasses, a cocky grin, some stubble, and a scar. He also has thick, slick black hairpiece, previously used for the Mechanic in the Collectable Minifigures line.
Frank Rock was a motorcyclist rebel, who went out looking for his missing dog, believed to be abducted by slimy ghouls, and set his revenge on the Swamp Creature.
- He uses the same hairpiece as the Mechanic from Series 6, though he did use Agent Chase's hair piece at some Toy Fairs.
- In 9464 The Vampyre Hearse, Dr. Rodney's motorcycle is similar to Frank Rock's in the videos that feature him.
- According to Dr. Rodney Rathebone, his real name is Franklin Rhodes.
- He is one of the two Monster Fighters not to have a robotic part, the other one being Ann Lee.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page)Name: Frank Rock Hometown: "I live on the wild side" Strengths: Wears his sun glasses at night and never backs down from a brawl Hobbies: Breaking the rules and walking away from explosions without looking back at them Monster Arch Enemy: The Swamp Creature