|[List of appearances]|
Maximilian Veers was an elite Imperial Officer that was most notable for his actions on Hoth, where he led the Thundering Herd AT-AT squadron and the Snowtrooper Blizzard Force to victory against the Rebel Alliance and destroyed their base, causing them to flee. He also served the Imperial Remnant, and later Grand Admiral Thrawn used him as a cloning template for his new clone Stormtroopers.
General Veers first appeared in the video game LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy, in 2006. However, he only appears in a cut-scene, as his AT-AT approaches the Echo Base, he is not a playable character. In 2007, Veers then appeared in the video game LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, however once again only appearing in this cut-scene, still not appearing as a playable character.
In 2010, a re-designed minifigure of General Veers appeared in the set 8129 AT-AT Walker. This was the last set that Veers has appeared in to date.
- Veers did not wear goggles in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, however his 2007 variant features him with goggles on.
- Both full-size versions of General Veers' figure feature an error in their chest printing, showing only six tags on his rank insignia - three red over three blue. However, in the film (and both video games) the character had eight rank tags - four red over four blue.
- He is portrayed by Julian Glover who also plays Donovan in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and voices Aragog in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- 8129 AT-AT Walker
- 10178 Motorized Walking AT-AT
- 75054 AT-AT
- 853419 LEGO® Star Wars™ Magnet Set: Luke Skywalker, Emperor Palpatine and General Veers
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Variants