|Glatorian Arena II|
|Play the game:|
Glatorian Arena II is an online game on BIONICLE.com. It is an update of Glatorian Arena, with more locations and characters.
Arrow Keys - Character movement.
Up + Down - Heal. Health can be restored up to the top of the current bar, but the Life Counter cannot be turned by healing. Taking damage interrupts healing.
Left + Right - Taunt. Taunting reluctant enemies aggravates them and makes them more likely to attack, but the player is vulnerable whilst taunting.
A - A light attack that deals little damage but is very fast.
A + Up - A heavy attack that is very slow and easily interrupted, but does large amounts of damage.
A + Opposite direction to enemy - Fire a Thornax fruit. The blue Thornax meter must be completely full to perform this move, and recharges whilst not in use.
S - A blocking maneuver that can parry enemy blows.
S + Up or Down - Flip/cartwheel sideways and back in the chosen direction, reducing the chance of being struck with an attack.
S + Opposite direction to enemy - Backflip away from the enemy and automatically fire a Thornax upon landing, performing Gresh's signature move. The blue Thornax meter must be completely full to perform this move.
- Mata Nui (Default)
- Vulcanus Arena - The default arena. Here you can fight other Glatorian, including Mata Nui, Kiina, Vastus, Gelu and Stronius.
- Vulcanus village - Here you can talk to some Agori.
- Arena Magna - Unlocked after Veteran Award and Round Table awards are obtained. Here you can fight other Glatorian, including Gresh, Tarix, Strakk, a Vorox, a Skrall and Malum.
Awards and Medals
- Rookie - Completing the Rookie League
- Veteran - Completing the Veteran League
- Elite - Completing the Copper League
- Champion - Completing the Silver League
- Legend - Completing the Golden League
- Focused Trainer - Spend five points on any one score
- Specialist - Spend ten points on any one score
- Rock Steady - Having two hundred hit points
- Indestructible! - Having three hundred hit points
- Bull Strength - Heavy melee damage twenty-five
- Wrecking Machine - Heavy melee damage thirty-five
- Bullet Breaker - Thornax Reduction fifteen
- Bullet Proof - Thornax Reduction twenty
- Sharp Shooter - Thornax Damage is thrity-five
- Thornax Cannon - Thornax Damage is fifty
- Gladiator - Having fought fifty fights
- Destined Warrior - Having fought one hundread fights
- Welcome Rookie - Win two fights in Rookie League
- Brawler - Winning five Challenge fights
- Fighter - Winning ten Challenge fights
- Warrior - Winning twent-five Challenge fights
- Grinder - Winning fifty Challenge fights
- Hard Hitter - Take out a full health tab in one hit
- Acrobat - Use Back Flip Fire four times during a fight
- Bionic Barrier - Make ten successful parries during a fight
- Six Shooter - Having fired six regular Thornax shots during a fight
- Combat Bully - Use taunt five times during a fight
- Artful Dodger - Dodge ten attacks during a fight
- Blast From The Past - Beat the six Glatorian in Arena Magna
- Combat Medic - Heal thirty Hit Points during a fight
- Dominator - Win a fight without taking damage
- Nemesis - Beat the same opponent ten times
- Pacifist - Win a fight without hitting the opponent
- Perfectionist - Win a fight with 100% hit rate
- Punching Bag - Losing ten Challenge fights
- Round Table - Having talked to all Agori
- Skrall Nemesis - Beat Skrall and Stronius