|[List of appearances]|
- “Just give me music and I’ll skate to it!”
- ―Ice Skater
She has light yellow hair in a bun with a swish. She wears a light blue dress featuring a silver star with a new skirt piece and has new ice skate pieces, like the Hockey Player. The torso piece utilizes one light blue arm and one yellow arm in a similar fashion to how some skater dresses are designed.
- The Ice Skater has additional dress printing on her back.
- She comes with three new pieces; the skirt piece, the new hair style, and the skates.
- She is one of three female minifigures to have back printing; the others being the Kimono Girl and Flamenco Dancer.
- The Hockey Player uses the same skates.
- She has the same hairpiece mould as the Flamenco Dancer and Fairy (Minifigures).
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. (visit this item's product page) “Just give me music and I’ll skate to it!”
Elegant, graceful and light on her feet, the Ice Skater can create an elaborate figure skating routine for any music…any music at all! Just play something, no matter how fast or slow, loud or soft, and she’ll show you a dazzling display of ice skating skill that will leave you applauding and shouting for more.
But that’s not all! For her most stunning feat, the Ice Skater will start out up at the top of a huge block of ice and begin to skate. By the time she’s done with all of her spinning jumps and pirouettes, she’s used her shining skates to carve out a beautiful ice sculpture based on any subject you choose!