|[List of appearances]|
King Leo was ruler of the kingdom during the Knight's Kingdom subtheme. Leo was in conflict with the outlaw Cedric the Bull. He was leader of the Lions and was married to Queen Leonora. They had a daughter named Princess Storm.
- 6026 King Leo
- 6091 King Leo's Castle
- 6095 Royal Joust
- 1286 King Leo's Spear Cart
- 10176 King's Castle (remake of 6091)
- LEGO Creator Knights' Kingdom
- King Leo made an appearance, but played a little role, in LEGO Island 2.
- King Leo is married to Queen Leonora, Leonora being a play on Leo.
- He also has a daughter, Princess Storm.
- Leo could be named Leo by LEGO either because Leo means King, it is related to lions, or because Leo is LEGO without the "G".
- King Leo's name may have also been inspired by King Richard Cour-de-Leon, Richard the Lionheart.
- King Leo's appearance may have been inspired by that of film legend Sean Connery, who played many kings, including Richard the Lionheart, in the movies. Beyond that, in LEGO Island 2, Leo and the Lions seem to speak with Scottish accents, so King Leo may have indeed been based on Sean Connery.