Red coffee cup
|[List of appearances]|
Lord Business, also known as President Business, is a character who is the main antagonist in The LEGO Movie.
Lord Business normally wears a suit. He has a yellow head with a large dark orange unibrow and an evil smirk. One of his personas wears cubic dark orange hairpiece, and his other wears an elaborate headdress decorated with coffee cups, a chest plate with a metal business tie as well as a long cape that also resembles a business tie and exaggeratedly large boots.
Lord Business is the alter ego of President Business, an uptight CEO who wants to organize everything around him. As Lord Business, he commands a robot militia with plans to take over the world by gluing it together with a substance called Kragle, which is actually a tube of Krazy Glue. His plan was foiled by Emmet Brickowski, Wyldstyle, Vitruvius, Batman, MetalBeard, Benny, Uni-Kitty, Superman, Green Lantern and the other Master Builders.
This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Please do not modify it. President Business, an uptight CEO who has a hard time balancing world domination with micro-managing his own life. He operates a successful business front that creates music, TV shows, surveillance systems, history books and voting machines, in addition to all dairy products and coffee. Secretly, he is Lord Business, the most evil of tyrants who oversees a robot militia and attempts to take over the LEGO universe.
- He is voiced by Will Ferrell.
- He is president of the Octan corporation and the world.
- Both his square hairpiece and elaborate headdress were designed exclusively for him.
- His leg piece is exclusive to him. The black slanted brick is attached to his legs, explaining why he comes with 2 pairs of legs in Lord Buisnesses evil lair.
- His Minifigures variant has his jacket unbuttoned as opposed to his original variant. This variant is seen in the live-action portion of the film.
- His cape is in the form of a tie.
Gallery of Variants