|[List of appearances]|
Luna has long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She has a light nougat double-sided head. The first side featuring a grin with pink lipstick. The other side with retrospects and an observant facial expression. She has a pink torso which is buttoned with purple detailing and undershirt, along with black printing for ruffles, pockets, and other outlines on the jacket. A darker pink shading on the hips for curves. Her legs are blue and have a printed black skirt on them. On the skirt are unicorns and stars in blue, green, white, and yellow. Along with black lines to depict blue boots to match with her legs.
Luna is a year younger than Harry and the same age as Ginny Weasley. She was raised solely by her father, who owns a magazine called The Quibbler. She witnessed her mother die in a spell accident. She firmly believes in everything The Quibbler publishes. She is also one of the few at Hogwarts that can see Thestrals. She was one of six students to fight the Death Eaters in the Department of Mysteries and the only Ravenclaw and non-Gryffindor in the group.
She also helps Harry find one of the Horcruxes in the Deathly Hallows, she fought at the battle of Hogwarts and at the epilogue she marries Rolf Scamander, a biologist of magical creatures.
- She's the only Ravenclaw student that appeared in any Harry Potter set (not counting microfigures), yet she doesn't have Ravenclaw robes.
- The Quibbler is included in 4841 Hogwarts Express, 4840 The Burrow, 4842 Hogwarts Castle, and 10217 Diagon Alley
- The outfit she wears is based on her appearance in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- 4841 Hogwarts Express takes place in the second film, however, she was wearing the outfit that she wears in the set in the sixth film.
- Luna has a lion hat in the "Harry Potter Years 5-7" videogame, but is only included in an exclusive DLC.
Video game appearances
Luna being helped by Grawp
Luna Lovegood (left) with Mr. Ollivander (right ) in the cellar of Malfoy Manor in the second video game